Someone with an LID after ours got their letter of acceptance today! That is great news for them, and for us. It means we can expect to hear at any time. The bad news is, it could be tomorrow, next week or next month (or, in the event that our paperwork is entirely lost--which would be my luck--possibly never).
I am building character. I am learning patience. I am living in the moment.
That's what people say to you when they are trying to make you feel better about ALL THE WAITING YOU MUST ENDURE. But I don't need more character, and I think patience is highly overrated as a personal trait.
2 comments:
Yeah, I hear you on the patience thing. Yesterday was a rough day to endure. I hope that it arrives today. I am hoping the same for us too. Not too much longer...
Hugs,
Jonni
Yeah, what wrong with just saying "I'm done with waiting - just give me my daughter!"
Post a Comment