Sunday, May 8, 2011

Spring! And a promise...

I will post more. I've just been lazy.

Nora is now FIVE YEARS OLD. It's crazy to be the mother of a five year old, which is why we've decided to adopt an almost-two-year-old. So that we can parent a toddler again.

I'm toying with merging the two blogs, for simplicity's sake, but I'm not totally sure how to get Kai's timeline on this blog. Maybe I'll work on that, because I can barely keep up with one blog, let alone two. Also, does anyone really care about the timeline? Is anyone really following that but me? No. Probably not. Also, when Kai comes home, how will I decide where to post pictures? I mean, pictures of Nora can go on this blog, and picture of Kai alone can go on Kai's blog...but what about when they are together? What will I do about that?

It's just madness.

Who is that organized? Who is that type-A? Not me. That's for sure.

And where will dog pictures go? There's that.

Okay. A merger is in order. Now, if I can just figure out how to do it...

No comments: