Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ugh!

Well, the bad news is (and there isn't really any good news) that I can't post pictures to the blog, no matter how hard I try. And I've been trying for about two hours. Sadly, I just can't get blogger to work well from here--i don't have the same features and I have tried to email pictures to the blog, but that's not working either.

I doubt I'll have any time after tomorrow afternoon for this project, so unfortunately, no pictures until we get home :-( apologies!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi! Here is a picture suggestion, although I see that you got them working. :) You want to make sure they work well before you get Nora! We put some pictures on our site. But we sent ALL of them to shutterfly.com . With that site, we could just post the link to the pictures on our website. The added bonus was that the pictures are stored at shutterfly. So if anything happened to my camera or laptop while in China, the pictures were safe. :) Email me if you need help!
Karen
www.mom2my4.com