Wednesday, February 14, 2007

There is always snow...somewhere

The question is, how many times can I check the Fedex Tracking website? Apparently, ten or twelve. In one day.

Our documents are still in Washington D.C. (they are supposed to be in the air right now). The courier was scheduled to pick up our dossier at the Chinese Embassy today and send it to the translator, in Salt Lake (from Utah, our dossier goes to the CCAA in China!). Due to the big ice/snow storm on the east coast, however, our docs are spending one more day out east.

Again, the snow.

2 comments:

Basket full o' Plums said...

Dear K,
Congratulations on DTC!!!! Yeah and hoooray! I followed a link from the March Yahoo groups blog links and that's how I found your page. I'm AMOLST done, but not quite with the paperwork things. I live in on the westcoast too, but I'm transplanted in California from Portland, OR. I miss the NW very much. I'm also an SLP, but I'm working as a mom right now. I'm going to go back to work next school year until the new baby comes (who knows when that will be!!). I hope the wait is filled with many happy days!

Basket full o' Plums said...

Yeah, I'zz edjukated...but kant spel for beeenssz. sorry for all the typos.