Otherwise, not much is going on. We are impatiently awaiting spring but are losing hope. It snowed again today! In Bellingham! I could get this weather in New England. It's supposed to be "mild" here. Today, Nora said "I want it get warmer! I want go beach!"
We did go to a nice birthday party on Lummi Island last weekend. Nora wanted to give our friend, Brenda, a hammer for her 50th birthday. So we went to the hardware store and bought a little hammer and some ribbon. Nora was really excited to present Brenda with her gift. Here are a couple of shots from the party:


We just aren't getting the camera out enough! I know I'll regret this later. I'll try to take some pictures in court tomorrow.
Here is a shot for auntie Deborah of Nora eating "Spam Musubi" Needless to say, she loved it (who wouldn't?).
Here is a cute little clip of Nora "working out."

2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS on the "readoption". Wow, I just got caught up on everything and I am blown away. She is doing sooooo great Kim! She truly was meant to be with you guys...what a happy, beautiful family!
So cute!!! Yes, we need more pics and updates!!
We still have to do the readoption. Good for you!
Post a Comment